Sunday, October 27, 2013

Baby Sweater for Mathias

My niece had a sweet baby boy this past summer. I wanted to knit or crochet a sweater pattern that I hadn't tried before so after hours and hours and hours (not really that many hours, I like to be dramatic sometimes) of searching the web for something interesting to make I found this photo.

Hexagon Sweater Revisited

I followed the link to the image and found this instructions at Cozy's Corner. The instructions were easy to follow and from the comments I could see that there were no errors in the directions given. I used Loops & Threads - Snuggly Wuggly yarn, in Rain Drops (white with blue/green flecks) from Michael's. And here's what I made for our sweet little Mathias.

Mathias' Hex Sweater

I also crocheted a little hat from Alli Crafts and a blanket from a pattern on Lion Brand's website but can't upload link as you have to log into their site. Here's how the set looks...

Sweater, hat, blanket set

No comments: