Saturday, February 2, 2008

down 2.2 lbs!!

Well...this week I decided I would cut the cream out of my coffee. I'm doing CORE which, if I were following it properly, I would have to count the points for the cream...but I haven't been. So, this week I decided to replace the cream with skim milk (not as pleasureable, but I managed)...and I lost 2.2 pounds. I also worked out...Lynne had me do a new workout which really worked my abdominals...ouch!

So, in the grand scheme of things...my goal for January was to lose 3 pounds, and I've lost 5.0 lbs. February is a rougher month for me at work so my goal is 2 pounds. What I have to focus on is not munching (or binging) when I'm stressed. What's coming up at work? I'm getting 2 new half-time secretaries to replace my one regular secretary, I'm prep-ing for a whole school initiative, as well as prep-ing for the promotion process at work. Lost to be stressed about...but I think I can do it!

No comments: