Sunday, January 18, 2009

Secret 2 - Honouring your Inspirations

Challenge: Creative Style Inventory





1. When did your creative awakening or reawakening occur?


It never went to sleep.





2. What talents do you have, naturally?


Humour. I'm an optimistic pessimist. I love sewing - any crafts using needlework really. I love painting (though I have to fight the negative self-talk).





3. Which elements (fire, water, wood, air) draw you toward them?


I think air and water.





4. Where and when do you create? Where and when do you wish to create?





5. What activates your creative energy, and what drains it?





6. Do you use creative rituals? Which ones? If not, invent some.





7. Does nature influence your creativity? How?





8. What has been your greatest creative hurdle so far?





9. What time of day are you most receptive to inspiration?

No comments: