Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wishcasting

It's Sunday morning and I was just perusing some of the blogs I follow. I've decided to join Jamie's Starshyne Wishcasting Wednesday (even though I'm starting on Sunday, I think this is a good exercise for me).

Who do you wish to connect to?

I wish to connect with me. The 'me' who was more carefree than the one I know now. The 'me' who had pride in herself and didn't punish her body for every little thing she deems as a "failure" - this 'me' hasn't been around for a long, long time.

I wish to connect with me who believed she could do anything. I think I'm meeting up with her now, as I am trying the things I've wanted to do in my lifetime.

I wish to connect with me and be happy.

1 comment:

Genie Sea said...

As Frustrated Artist wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :)

May your connection with yourself be most rewarding. :)