Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Reflection on the last day at this workplace...

Well, today was the last day at my current workplace. Although I'm glad to move on, I'm sad to leave. I already miss the people I work with...the relationships that have developed over the past couple of years. I will miss the potential that has not been realized and I will miss what might have been. I cleared my office, erased my hard drive, deleted my phone greeting and messages. I have cleared all evidence of my existence in that office. Sad to say, but that's how it had to be. I look forward...as I always do...to new experiences, new relationships, new potential. As my father says, just keep moving forward.


I managed not to snack too much today...although I did grab some chocolates off someone's desk...I think about 120 calories worth. And I had about 3/4 cup pasta with the chicken I had for dinner. So, I don't think I exploded my carb allocation terribly badly (I calculated about 45 g carbs in total), but we'll see what the scale says tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow's Wishcasting Wednesday and Canada Day. I didn't wishcast last week for a couple of reasons...one - 'cause I didn't connect with the wishcast prompt and second - because I was so busy at work, by the time I looked at the prompt there was no wishcast inspiration.

No comments: