Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wishcast Wednesday (on Thursday)

I missed Jamie's Wishcasting yesterday, so I hope it still OK to wishcast today.

This week's Wishcast question was

What do you wish for your body?

That's an easy one for me...

I wish my body to be strong and free of pain. I wish my belly, which has been cut open three times to deliver my wonderful babies (who are not so baby-ish anymore), to be taut and firm. I wish my legs to be strong and my arms not to flip-flop. I wish my shoulders to be straight and back, not hunched and sad. I wish my emotions would stop punishing my body with foods that hurt it. I wish my body to be healthy and a little slimmer. I wish my body to build endurance and not leave me huffing and puffing after a long ride. I love my body and I wish it will carry me into my old age strong and fit.

7 comments:

Kim said...

As Lillian wishes for herself, so I wish for her also, with love and light :)

Kim x

Jamie said...

As you wish for your beautiful self, so I wish for you also.

(Every day is the right day for wishing)

Holly said...

Lillian,
It's never too late to make your wish so I join you as you do.

As this brave one wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her, also!

Here's to making our bodies stronger one day at a time, one small choice at a time!

Rebekah said...

As Lillian wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Serena Lewis said...

As Lillian wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Rose said...

As Lillian wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

It is never, ever too late!

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As Lillian wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!