Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday

Today's wish question is:
What is your wish for June?

My wish for June is for my father to get strong enough to leave the hospital and get on with his new life as an amputee. My wish is for my father to be enlighten that this is not the end of the rope and that he can continue to live a full life, even though it might not the same life he had before his leg was amputated.

I wish my father would start eating again, regardless of whether he thinks hospital food is good or not, but that he will see how important it is to eat in the journey back to health. I wish he will live to see his 84th birthday on June 24th. And I wish for the strength to be there for him without losing myself completely, as I feel parts of me have chipped away and fallen by the wayside.

I wish health for my father and peace for myself.

15 comments:

Genie Sea said...

As Lillian wishes for her father and herself, so I wish for them also! :)

May health wrap your father in her strong arms, and peace lull you in his comforting embrace :)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

As Lillian wishes for herself and her dad, so I wish for them also.

Anonymous said...

As frustrated artist wishes for her and her dad, so I wish for them both.

Holly said...

Lillian, we are dealing with a similiar issue with my Father-in-law so I can understand this wish and feel it along with you. These wise men in our lives are so important and we become fearful at the mere notion of considering their permanent absence.

So, Dear Lillian, as you wish for yourself and He that you love, so I lovingly and with intention wish for you as well.

Blessings on this journey. I'll be thinking of you both.

Jamie said...

As Lillian wishes for herself and her father, so I wish for also.

My heart is with you both.

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Lillian wishes for her father and herself, so I wish for them also! :)
May your Dad recover his strength and peace of mind. May you breathe and feel better hon!! Sending energy to you and healing to your Dad. Namaste, Sarah

refeathered said...

As Lillian wishes for her father and herself, so I wish also.

Sara said...

As Lillian wishes for herself and her father, so I wish also. Health for your dad and peace for you... may you receive this. xx

CP said...

As Lillian wishes for herself, so I wish for Lillian also!

Suzie Ridler said...

As Lillian wishes for her father and herself, so I wish for them also!

Absolutely!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

As Lillian wishes for her father and herself, so I, Carmen wish for them also.
Blessings and hugs!

Unknown said...

As Lillian wishes for her father and herself, so I wish for them also! May peace surround you this june and always.

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As Lillian wishes for her father and for herself I so wish for them both as well.

kazari said...

As Lillian wishes for herself and her father, so I wish for her also.

May you both enjoy joyful good health!

Bleeding Heart said...

As Lillian wishes for herself and her dad, so I wish for them also.