Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Worried and feeling very tired...

Since I last wrote, my father's been released and is at home. I quickly had to set up some more supports for him in the home - a personal care giver, increased Meals on Wheels delivery, and taking over some household responsibilities like groceries and banking. Tomorrow we see Dr. D and Friday we see Dr. E. We saw Dr. E last week (I think...I'm beginning to lose track) and this week my father will be tested in the hyperbaric tank. I'm praying for the best, but prepared for the worst.

I feel very drained by all this. I haven't been taking care of myself and I'm very rundown. I can't wait until the Christmas break. I'm hoping I'll have some time to recoup. Work is usually easier after the holidays and before you know it, it's summer break.

No comments: