Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 19 (my day 6) - Facing your death, Embracing your life

I live in the present moment with courage and love.

This affirmation says it all. With my current situation with my father, I am everpresent in th enow and facing what every day brings with courage and with love. As I lit my candle on Thursday, I repeated "Although I have a body and identity, it is not who I am. In my essence, I am Divine Light." I am at peace with my life and I am always aware that today could be my last day. Denise's questions 3 and 4 for level 2 are rather difficult to answer because although I try to live to avoid making decisions I regret, there will always be regrets - choices and actions we could have made differently.

The following is a prayer I learned from a yoga teacher many years ago, and I find it helps me centre.

The Divine Light Invocation

I am created by Divine Light
I am sustained by Divine Light
I am protected by Divine Light
I am surrounded by Divine Light
I am ever growing into Divine Light

Ever time I repeat it, I feel warm and peace, may it bring you the same.

No comments: