Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fabricland is closing

My local Fabricland is closing it's doors this weekend. They've moved to a newer, bigger location and have had a clearance sale for the last month. I was hoping to get there today, but didn't manage to...but I did go the last two weekends. One of the days I went with my younger son and I was looking at buying fabric to make slipcovers for two chairs in our living room. In his desire to get out of the store, he turned, grabbed a bolt of fabric and said "what about this?" Well, didn't it turn out to be beautiful fabric. It is a rusty-red colour with pin dots in light orange and yellow. The chairs are going to look incredible once I sew the slipcovers. I have the fabric thrown over the chairs for now, but it looks beautiful. Good choice, son!!

No comments: