Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 20 (my day 7) -Your Spiritual Allies

I am a loving spiritual being.

Somehow I feel my whole job is about supporting people to make the world a better place. As an educator, you touch many lives. I am blessed that I always have former students connecting with me and telling my what an impact I have had in their lives. Most importantly, they all say that they knew I really cared about them. That is so huge for me, it validates that I am making an impact student by student, family by family, and my hope is that this does ultimately make our world a better place.

3 comments:

chest of drawers said...

I´m sure it does...probably more than you´ll ever know. I wish you were a teacher where my kids go to school.

Genie Sea said...

You so do make the world a better place! It's awesome how you get so much feedback from students! Thank you! :)

Serena said...

Next to parents, teachers can have a huge impact on children's lives....sadly, some are not so lucky to have such wonderful teachers and we need more like you, Lillian.

love, light and peace,
serena